The McMichael reopens on July 30 for Members and from July 31—August 3 for members and the general public. Going forward, the Gallery will be open from Thursdays through Sundays with Members’ Days on Thursday. The grounds will be open seven days a week. For a full list of FAQs, click here.
Monday to Wednesday: Grounds Only
Thursday: Members Only, 10 am to 5 pm
Friday to Sunday: Members & General Public, 10 am to 5 pm
We ask that all visitors, including members, please purchase a timed ticket to help manage visitor flow and capacity. Timed tickets are now available for purchase online and are valid for all exhibitions. Tickets are available in half-hour entry slots. The first half-hour slot is at 10:15 am and the final slot is at 3:15 pm. Members are always free – click here to become a member today! If you are booking a Member ticket, please bring your membership card to show at the Admissions desk.
Children five and under also receive free admission and admission is free for attendants who accompany a person with a disability. Indigenous people receive free admission with the presentation of a status card.
Please note that on-site parking is $7 per vehicle (free for members).
*Please note that guest passes, reciprocal passes and all other discounts or deals are not being accepted at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please arrive during your 30-minute entry time slot.
- Please bring either a printout of your ticket or be ready to show it on a smartphone. Your ticket will be scanned when you arrive.
- All visitors over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask indoors (medical conditions exempt).
- Please use provided hand sanitizer and follow posted guidelines.
- Please keep 2m (6 ft) distance from other visitors not in your “bubble”.
Note that tickets are non-refundable.
If you have any questions, you can reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 905-893-1121.